“People work for money but go the extra mile for recognition, praise, and reward.”
– Dale Carnegie, Motivation Expert
1. a reward for a specific achievement, and serves as recognition or evidence of merit. Trophies are most often awarded for sporting events, from youth sports to professional level athletics.
2. one that is prized for qualities that enhance prestige or social status.
1. a prize or other mark of recognition given in honor of an achievement.
verb(used with object)
1. to give as due or merited; assign or bestow
1. an ornamental tablet, typically of metal, porcelain, stone, or wood, that is fixed to a wall or other surface in commemoration of a person or event.
2. an inscribed commemorative tablet, usually of metal placed on a building, monument, or the like.
ˈa-kə-ˌlād, -ˌläd – an award or privilege granted as a special honor or as an acknowledgment of merit.
When we chose a name for our company, we weren’t thinking about the products we make; instead, we thought about the “WHY?” – the reason customers look for us and it we realized that this is why we’re in business.
As the definition of the word states that an award, trophy or even a special occasion gift is “a privilege granted” , our ability to be part of something special and memorable. And so our approach to being a part of unique moment is that we are privileged to make it last.
– Terri Defoe, Owner